wake up, open the door, and escape to the sea
[html]

Much to Gabriel’s chagrin, it seemed that his prediction for his half-brother’s odd children had come to pass. Even though Enkiel was proving useful, Hybrid’s revelations regarding Sepirah’s unruly nature did not surprise him. Rumors had floated to him through his mother and other mouths, and he had watched her slink across the borders and back, smelling of wolves and packs that he did not recognize. Doubt had never needed to form within him; because they were Samael’s, there would always be doubt. Kaena trusted her son, but his elder brother did not.

The coy-wolf snorted bullishly, as he did when he was annoyed. “I doubt that any of Samael’s spawn would do well leading this clan," he said flatly. Not with so many opposing such rulings—even Halo would not do well to lead. Gabriel knew what made and what did not make up the type of people he thought best served Inferni’s interest. “I told her that she would need to train under both you and Halo before I would work with her. Halo had no patience for her either.” He paused, milling the situation over. While he was certain that some sort of warrior could be made out of the girl, her unwillingness to bend to her superiors told him she was not capable of being a proper Hydra. “She smells like wolves,” he added, having found her scent lingering near his mother’s home.

<style>
.gabe-fire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fire b {color:#9b590d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fire {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/gabr ... befire.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fire .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread