wake up, open the door, and escape to the sea
[html]

Gabriel grunted indifferently at Hybrid’s comment. Around the red-eyed brute, he adopted a less formal approach. There was no need for him to display the subtle dominance that he often did. A few ass-kickings had done the job, and as far as Gabriel was concerned, that matter was settled. Hybrid knew who was in charge. That was really all that the Aquila expected of any of his members. Rule by force was not his style, but he would do so if a situation called for it—Hybrid, for instance.

“I didn’t plan on telling either of you,” he explained. “Inferni’s warriors need discipline. If they do not show it to my Hydra, I have no need of them.” Even his own son had to learn discipline, for Ezekiel had been an angry boy who looked for fights. He held all of his members, his family included, to high standards. He expected no less of them. “Spying, maybe,” the halfbreed mused. “She seems eager enough to make a place here.” Especially if she was talking about leading the clan, he thought darkly.

<style>
.gabe-fire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fire b {color:#9b590d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fire {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/gabr ... befire.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fire .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread