Just look at me - I'm limited
[html]

ooc...

I meant that her hair kinda had THIS kind of style and stuff. Just more messy because she probably wouldn't care enough to fix it at the moment. And I really didn't mean to overwhelm you with size or any thing, but this is the gist of how I imagine the castle MIGHT look like. ><

Yuki had been living in the castle for a day or two now. The size still made her feel awkward, especially sleeping in the large bed. Plus, resting on a bed human was all to familiar. It reminded her of that one incident in the city with Moonfrye.. She shivered, thinking back to it. It had fell through the floor just moments after he saved her. Practically tearing off her paw, but it was worth it in the end.

Living with no one but the shadows was nothing new, but after encountering so many animals within a short amount of time it seemed to be a whole different experience. She thought isolation was just what she needed, but it was taking her quite a while to adapt.. Chip was on another one of his absences. He had been leaving more and more often, some times not checking in on her for weeks. The hybrid couldn't fool herself into thinking that it was because he couldn't get into the castle, for he had found her before. Also there was the many cracks in the windows, so he could have easily flew in if he wanted to. She still found shifting difficult. She was more comfortable sleeping in her two legged form, but she found it easier to explore on four legs.

But of course, she would never learn how to do it right if she did not practice. So at the moment, she was wandering around the master bedroom in her full werewolf-form. Unlike most, she did not yet have clothes to fit her new figure. Though she had never had a problem with this before she got the Luperci virus; on two legs she felt bare. Her ears picked up the sound male's paws immediately, she had not heard that kind of heaviness in paw slapping the castle's tiles unless they were her own. She opened the engraved door to the bedroom, peering out and catching his scent. At first glance, she thought the wolf could have been the blind male that had forced her into isolation in the first place. But their scents were completely different. This male was no loner, and she didn't know if she had ever met any others from his packland. She hesitated on making her presence known, then turned around and grabbed a towel from the bed. She had actually began washing things in the sea water outside; so the whiteness the fabric had once held was returning. It was one of the towels that had the least amount of holes, so she managed to cover up to about her thighs. Her mane fell over her shoulders and back, her 'bangs' covering part of her forehead and eyes.

She opened the heavy door once more, this time stepping out onto the grey tiles and eying the silver creature from the balcony area that formed where the two indoor stair cases met. "Hello..?"

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread