Just look at me - I'm limited
[html]

OCCnessss.

She had never really heard any creature speak with a stutter. "Oh, hey. Don't be sorry. I'm.. I don't actually live here." She couldn't even dream of living the rest of her life out in this castle. Her thoughts would eventually eat her up if she didn't have anyone to talk to for long enough. They already ambushed her every once and a while; sneaking into the crevices between her genuinely tight knitted thoughts. She was always looking for things to entertain her to keep them away, but overall talking to another being was always best. He looked to be only a few years older then herself. To tell how many years exactly seemed impossible; if his fur was loosing it's colour it would probably only dull the beautiful silver in his coat.

"Do you live here..?" To the hybrid, this seemed like a valid question. It didn't occur to her that the reason he seemed so bashful was because he had just happened to wander in- unaware that someone else was inside. "I would be a bit embarrassed if I came home to a naked woman in my house, too..-" Her cheeks flushed pink and she immediately turned around, tripping over her feet as she made her way back into the bedroom. "Stupid, stupid.." She mumbled, unwrapping her towel then trying to relax. She found it easier to shift when she wasn't thinking about anything. After squeezing her eyes shut and working to go to her 'happy place' the female finally eased into her lupus form. When her heavy breathing ceased, she made her way back to where she had previously been standing. "I'm sorry. I forgot that.. Well, that form looks a lot more revealing, doesn't it?" She felt like a child saying it and gave way to another laugh. This male hardly seemed like the kind to put hands on a girl without given permission. But she felt the need to make it known that she did not intentionally dress like that to make him uncomfortable, if that that was the reason he felt that way.

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread