Just look at me - I'm limited
[html]

Wootttt.

"Plus.. I wasn't really expecting anyone. And I can't make clothes.. But..-" She flinched, feeling his paw brush over hers. Her mind traveled back to the night with the male. "Touching is obviously the source of all evil, dear.." She stumbled back, squeezing her eyes shut to try to block out the voices. "Or you could just let it happen, just like before. Right? RECKLESS. Stupid..-!" Her stomach clenched, "It's true.. Admit it." It was. She had given in to avoid the extra pain. The darkness.. Her still healing injuries started to ache, reminding her of their presence.

When she opened her eyes back up, the look she gave the man held nothing but fear. The heart beating within her chest seemed almost loud enough for him to pick up. But his face was not of the man that had raped her. While he looked to be blind in only one eye, the white male who had broke Jesus was blind in both. Yet the female continued to tremble, overwhelmed with exhaustion from the on going mental battle. "S-Sorry.." she murmured. "Loneliness is the only way of life for you, isn't it?" The voice of her mother hissed inwardly. But she could not tell him to leave. Nor did she know what she would do to herself if he did..

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread