Just look at me - I'm limited
[html]

Aww. Big Grin

It was now that she got a close look at the man's eye. It looked to be completely glazed over; offering very little colour. Just like her, his face seemed to carry many signs of previous abuse. But the hybrid's scars were spread out almost evenly throughout her body. Her stomach had to be the worst. Both the cougar and her rapist had went for her stomach, the mountain lion searching for food, and the white male looking for pain.. For revenge. She gave way to another shiver, her eyes turning their burning gaze back to the tiles. Sleeping next to him she had felt safe, warm and protected. Even though they were both soaked with blood they still found comfort in being close. The girl was almost absolutely sure it wasn't love, it was some thing though. Whether it was healthy for Yuki and her rapist or not; they were friends.

"You can call me Yuki, if you want.. Who are you?" She found it strange that she always had to be the first one to speak, but found the satisfaction after he responded to be override it greatly. She gave him a soft smile, her tail swaying softly behind her as well. She continued to study his features, enjoying the perfectness of each old wound. "Why be ashamed? He made it past everything. Wish I could say the same for you." She did not quite understand what the voice was trying to say, but ignored it as to avoid more name calling.

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread