Just look at me - I'm limited
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.yuki b {font-weight:bold; color:#ee9e57; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.yuki p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.yuki {width:400px;border:1px solid #aa8161;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/yuki.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:225px;background-color:#ffe1a7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#aa8161;}
</style>

Sucky wrap up posts timeeee....Big Grin

She gave a nod after hearing the wolf speak again. "Well, since technically you're my guest, it's only right for you to sleep on the bed." She gave a sleepy smile and jerked her head in another one of her gesturing motions. "Look, you sleep on that side. I'll sleep here. I promise I won't touch you or anything." The female yawned, laying down at the same time. "Alright?" She asked. Her lids were finally started to fall over her orbs completely, her eyes no longer needing to strain themselves using night vision. Then, like almost every night before, she curled into a tight ball and began to drift off.

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread