Changing times
[html]

And now we have to wrap it up XD; Erinfail

It could have been the ugliest thing in the world, and Savina would have still loved it because her son had given it to her. There was nothing ugly about the sweet picture he had given her, littered with his pawprints though. She meant every word she had said to him and her tail wagged happily to accent that point. It would be put up maybe in the kitchen, or in her and Kansas' room. Somewhere that would make it clear to Denali that she was proud of his work, and by extension, him.

It seemed there were now other things on his mind though, and she looked back to her brown colored boy with curiosity. It was odd for him to be embarrassed about anything and she worried about what it might be, but when he breached the subject her smile returned instantly. She couldn't blame him for wanting to stick to his newly gained form. "I'm pretty sure there is, but unfortunately I don't know anything about it. I don't know if anyone in Crimson Dreams knows, but I'm certain that is how they hunt in AniWaya. They use tools and stuff to help them." Savina wished she could be of a bit more help to Denali on this subject, but an idea popped into her head. "Tell you what, someday soon why don't we take a trip over there and they can teach you." The Consul had wanted to meet up with Dawali again, and this would offer the perfect reason to make the short trip to the tribe's lands.

<style type="text/css">
.savistatue b {font-weight:bold; color:#012153; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010F39; }
.savistatue-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savistatue p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savistatue {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#005B8F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... statue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000413; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#003967; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread