Hoof it on over.
[html]
+3. Technically they're the same, but I guess in the eyes of the AniWaya, they're always referred to as wapiti, yeah? Oh, and let me know if the tiny pp with Grace here is okay, otherwise I can change it <3.

"Wah..peetee..?" Shiloh shook her head, not really understanding the word, or saying is as easily as the other female did. The creatures looked like elk to her. Or at least, that's how her father had described them to her. The young female really wished the herd wasn't spooked, so she could just stay there and get a good look at them, but as Shiloh's eyes rested on the long spear of the other female, she would have run off spooked as well.

"Hunting is not made to be fun, it’s to feed the bellies of a pack." The white and cream colored female nodded curtly, agreeing with the stranger before her. "Yes, well, I'm glad we both think that way. So long as it has a purpose," she said shortly, with another small nod. Her cerulean eyes widened as the horse was led closer to her, and Shi took a step back in shock. Never had she been this close to a horse before, not close enough to touch one. Its long nose was just fingertips away, and Shiloh's heart skipped a beat.

The female's question somewhat threw her off, for Shiloh's hand was already almost extended to touch the nose of the animal. "What? Oh!" Shiloh was near to asking permission to touch the horse, but it went ahead and nudged its nose into her gentle paw much to her surprise. Her tail wagged behind her, unable to explain the sensation that went through her. The mere strength she felt of the beast before her was astounding in and of itself, but the horse moved its face away just as soon as it had come.

Shiloh took a step back, her eyes still lingering on the horse, and her hand still able to feel its power. The young damsel moved to the side of the horse and its rider, looking down the creature's length before looking back up at the female with the long spear. "What's her name?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread