Hoof it on over.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC:372 (2 Points) OOC: <3 sorry took so long, shaw became very lazy

Liliana smiled but said nothing, she wasn’t sure if she was entirely pleased that she was meeting the young woman in these circumstances, she was sure ok with the young woman as she took a liking to Grace. She had to think, how long had she had Grace? Thinking back it had been the beginning of summer, and she had to count, it took her a little while as she wasn’t very learned in math, but she finally had her answer

About five months give or take, she’s been a very good companion since I got her.

She said, the memory of her obtaining the horse was still fresh in her head, she’d seen her mother do it, though she never tried until Heath had come along and helped her at it, the horse picked her, she didn’t pick the horse. She was in a way like her spirit guide who wanted to protect her in her life. Liliana knew that she had to take care of the horse though, and that they would live a life where each could thrive together. It seemed that Shiloh had learned that she was either trespassing… though it seemed more to Liliana that she thought she was only close to trespassing.

You are in fact in AniWayan territory, my tribe started other there where that fence is.

She was letting her know that she was in a way trespassing, but Liliana was going to look it over, how could she not? It seemed that the girl had been so in tuned to what she was doing at first and was overwhelmed after. Liliana knew she was willing to overlook it and wanted the young woman to know.

Have you seen a horse before? If you want I can show you our stables, I’m sure the other horses would enjoy company other than myself.

Liliana offered, she was in fact sure the horses would be scared of Shiloh, but she wanted to get the horses used to the fact that random wolves did come around, as well as new wolves that were a part of the pack. They did have plenty of visitors so she had a reason to want the horses on their best behavior.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread