Hoof it on over.
[html]

363 words.

Shiloh was just a little put off by the whole... howling thing. Proper ladies did not howl if they wanted attention, even if they were on another pack's borders. The damsel slightly stuck her nose up at this, but of course Lili wouldn't understand. No other wolves did either, come to think of it. Howling was completely appropriate for a stranger to gain attention within the lands of a pack they came upon. It just didn't seem appropriate to Shiloh, was all, and in her mind.. as long as she wasn't a threat to the land or anyone within, she'd be fine.

"Right," she said rather absentmindedly, not wanting to go into the whole ordeal with the horse riding female. Looking back at her, she watched as Liliana directed the horse and it began to trot forward at the simple pressure of its reigns, with Lili at its side. Shi seemed to look on for a moment, but when she realized they were a distance from her, the pristine female rushed to catch up to them. As she slowed into step with the horse's gait, she watched from the corner of her cerulean eyes how each muscle was put to work in the large horse, bunching up in some places and relaxing in others. Shiloh could only imagine what a horse would be like when they ran, she heard somewhere that it was a majestic sight indeed. Now, if she could only imagine riding one--

"..this way? It’s a bit of a ways from your home." This was all Shiloh could catch while glancing at the horse and walking along the trees, where the Wapiti once were. "Oh, well.. I just wanted to see the lands for myself!" The Dawnbringer female piped in, now looking straight ahead to wherever they were going. "First time I've been able to be out on my own," she continued, idly pushing a cream-colored lock of hair away from her face. "I'm not really sure how far I've gone.." It was a sort of cue for the other to tell her just how far south she had come, as Shiloh turned her muzzle sideways to face the female.

<style type="text/css">
.shilohfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d7a9b7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.shilohfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdb2b2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; text-align:center;}
.shilohfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shilohfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:498px; background-color:#fffef9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0d1c4; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdb2b2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fffef9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.shilohfree01-border1 {width:500px; border:3px solid #fffef9; margin:0 auto;}
.shilohfree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread