Hoof it on over.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 339 OOC: WOO HORSIES!!!

As expected she got the same reaction from the young woman as she had with Heath, and Layla, it was such a good feeling for Liliana though. To know that she was in such a unique pack. They moved across the snow filled grasslands towards the stables, the other girl taking in everything. Liliana did like it better in the summer, everyone was all busy, and it was green everywhere, though she didn’t think anything could compare with autumn, when the leaves seemed to change over night and Liliana had taken that same path she had been dumbstruck for a second time in her life over such beauty.

Yes it is quite a unique pack, I think there is only one other like it, but much bigger. I’ve been all over and have never seen something like this myself, well until I moved here.

She said, as the drew closer to the stables. She wasn’t sure how the young female would react to the place, it was smelly, and quite a dirty place, and from the looks of things Shiloh liked being clean.

Here we are, I hope you don’t mind the smell, horses tend to use the restroom almost anywhere I’m afraid.

That was something she couldn’t teach the horses. She’d do it in a heartbeat, to teach them that to go outside was much better than going in their stalls, but it was the way things were and she was happy with it. She opened the door, letting in the mare first, and then Shiloh next. The stalls were full of horses and some even had the four cows that they owned, hopefully to be bred soon. Though Liliana was not looking forward to it all. She was not a fan of the stupid beasts, they had a horribly stubborn quality about them. But they would not be the ones getting attention as they were here for the horses. Many of them were at attention when Liliana entered the room staring at the odd pair of females.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread