Hoof it on over.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 355 OOC: Smile

It seemed Shiloh was so interested in the village itself, though she wondered if it was in a good way or a bad way, in any case she was sure the young woman was just taking it all in and understanding what it all was about, though the wolf would have possibly different ideas of what the insides of the huts looked like, as Liliana had her own bed, and not just something thrown together. Lili liked to sleep well at night. Even the town hall had a few beds for the guests, and they were well kept.

As Liliana thought the woman plugged her nose with a distasteful yelp at the smell of the stables, and they had not even gone inside yet. She turned to see that her clothing was now hiding her nose and all Liliana could see was the young girls’ nose. Liliana gave a sad smile to the girl, wishing she could make it better, but she normally kept the whole place nice and clean, but she couldn’t help horse’s pooed quite a bit. She seemed willing to risk the smell though as she came in. Liliana walked over to one of the first stalls, which held Ralla’s horse which was named Sugar, and she had kept it that way too, which made Lili feel happy about it.

They all have different personalities, but most of them are very calm. You can pet if you want to.

She said, touching the dark brown, almost black nose. He was much like her in color though it was all solid unlike her. His features were nice, though she did not regret one bit giving him to her packmate, who had fast became a friend.

If you want, I can let some out into the pasture, they are rather nice and quite inquisitive, that way you do not have to stay in here with the smell.

She did feel bad for the young woman, and could relate, though it was now no more than just a little odor to her own nose as she smelled it most of her life, if not all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread