Namesakes, for god's sakes!
[html]<style type="text/css">
.silvano b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.silvano p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.silvano {width:375px;border:1px solid #814e45;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ilvano.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#fee7ab;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#814e45;}
</style>

300+
Aw she's cute

Silvano groaned again, wondering why he was stupid enough to fall out of the tree rather than climb down it like a normal person. He heard the girl shriek and he could only fumble to push himself back up on wobbling arms. Setting himself back on his knees, he rubbed the snow off his chest, arms, and neck. It fell off in clumps, creating little white hills in the compressed snow before him. Just as he was about to even consider if the girl was okay, she said something almost rude and uncouth. How dare he? How dare he? Gosh, this girl was already infuriating him! The boy looked up at her, a look of disgust on his face. What! He just fell out of a forsaken tree and she had the gall - the gall! - to think about herself and how he was supposed to act the gentleman and help her up. "Oh I'm sorry. Here, let me finish making sure I didn't break my legs, thanks for asking, though," he answered in a huff, false guilt in his voice as he slowly, deliberately rose to his feet.

He took another few moments dusting off his legs, being almost painfully slow. Let her watch him for a while before he bothered moving over to help her. "And how dare I? How dare you?" began Silvano, crossing his arms across his chest, content to let her sit on the snow. "You assumed that all by yourself! Don't blame me because you're too much of a dummy to think that I was just quietly sitting up a tree!" he insulted, giving the girl a look through is narrowed eyes as he huffed. God, what an anger inducing girl. Who was she anyway? "Who are you anyway?" he asked, not even bothering to put out a hand to help her up. She deserved it, she did, for being so demanding and haughty and all manner of similar words!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread