Namesakes, for god's sakes!
[html]<style type="text/css">
.silvano b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.silvano p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.silvano {width:375px;border:1px solid #814e45;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ilvano.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#fee7ab;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#814e45;}
</style>

300+
sorry for delay, been hectiiiiicish

He huffed at the girl, furrowing his brows and pouting. She was so lying; she had thought he were a corpse or something! She never would have thought him strong enough to be okay on a fall if she thought he were dead. What an annoying brat! How dare she? Whoever it was that had taught her manners skipped several chapters in a hurry to finish up a shoddy job! Silvano could tell the girl was getting angry too, by the way her voice was changing and how her body language came out to him. Well good! She deserved every drop of the emotion, for being such an annoying person and then not even helping him up when he had fallen!

Suddenly, the mottled boy gave a barking laugh, rolling his eyes at Shiloh. "Why be a gentleman? I see no lady present!" he said, smirking at the girl with some smug satisfaction at his own jib. "Why, do you? Can you point out the lady so I can assist her?" he added, rather harshly as he demonstrated, putting his hands over his eyes and scanning the area dramatically. Obviously not seeing a soul, he gave an exaggerated shrug of the shoulders. "Nope! No lady!" Snickering, he recrossed his arms, looking very self-satisfied.

Silvano gave an indignant huff, sticking his nose in the air a tad. Rolling his eyes at her insults like the boy that he was, the Sadira gave a long drawn-out sigh. "Considering there are no ladies to go first, then maybe I will. Silvano," he finished simply, dark green eyes looking at her from his narrowed lids. She would win that little round, but Silvano was much, much more cleverer than her. Besides, he was closest to his home territory! He had the home field advantage. "So, who are you, Miss I-think-I'm-a-Lady-but-really-ain't." Oh, how he was trying to get her to get angry - or angrier. Whichever came first.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread