Namesakes, for god's sakes!
[html]<style type="text/css">
.silvano b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.silvano p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.silvano {width:375px;border:1px solid #814e45;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ilvano.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#fee7ab;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#814e45;}
</style>

really sorry about my delays :< It's... been kind of really hard to find muse for Silvano..

Silvano could not tell if she herself was getting warm, but he knew that he had slipped up. He had listened to his parents talk about others in other packs. And other people, and he had heard of the "-Bringer" family and all he knew was they were from Dahlia; it had been a lucky guess of his and he made himself seem so terribly clever. A bit smug about that, but still embarrassed at his mistake, the youth said nothing to contradict it or to correct her with the truth. Besides, what harm would it do? It just made him seem more in the loop instead of an eavesdropper. Truth be told, Silvano was most definitely an eavesdropper, but he was a good one; no one noticed a playing pup and felt at ease to tell others anything in their presence. But it was now much, much harder, considering he was almost an adult, almost a man. Emphasis on the almost. There was still so much growth left in his bones.

At last she told him what it was that she had been doing in the area, and he just raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms tightly across his chest. A.. vole? Really? How did she find a vole in the first place? And how had she managed to chase it so far, and still keep up with it? Clearly she lost it, since their little rendezvous probably gave the creature ample time to hide from the searching young lady. "River? Quale river?" the boy asked, accidentally interrupting his speech with his mother's native tongue. He had not meant to let the Italian slip, but it was as integral a part of his life that it just happened. He often mixed and matched it with his siblings, though he tried to stick to one or the other with anyone other than immediate family. With Jazper he almost never used Italian, taking it easy on the man who mated into the Marino tree.

Rolling his eyes, the boy turned about, confidence just dripping off him like water off an icicle on a warm winter day. That confidence slowly faded as he kept looking about. It looked kind of familiar, but he knew exactly which way it was home, back the way he came, where his footprints were. North? West? Northwestish? Uncrossing his arms the boy took a few steps to the side and then back. "I.. I don't know. Non lo so..," he added again, just letting his pretenses fall as he let his personality slip back into his speech. "I know how to get home but.. I don't.. really know where we are."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread