Exploration of a new Beginning
[html]
ooc;; oh my gosh i suck sooo bad! feel free to kick me in the face! <33

Teddy didnt exactly know what to think of the woman in front of him. She was new to Anathema and therefore may not have really picked up on their ways. But she also seemed like a very abstract person. Someone who saw the world in a completely different way. She was interesting to say the least and when she spoke it appeared that she had a world of weight on her shoulders. She spoke very briefly about how her pack was killed before she came to Anathema. Although Teddy and his brother had been beaten for most of their youth, at least he was mostly certain his father and mother were still alive. And there was no way his brother would allow someone to kill him. The only way Lochlan was going was in his sleep, at a very old age. And that was the only way Teddy would have it too.

"I'm sorry about your pack... But at least you have family again."

In a rare moment of compassion for another being other than himself, Teddy offered a small condolence to the black wolf. Although they weren't close-knit right now, they were all joined by blood. Even if it was just a little of their blood connected through Naniko or Azalea, it was better than nothing at all. Family would always be welcome at their door and they would need to acceptance ceremony to get in again. He gave a soft snort as Nyx commented on his and Naniko's relationship. It was an odd one, but Teddy liked it that way. They werent normal and that made him happy that she was his leader. She was also an abstract person, one that certainly should not be messed with.

"I had just called her pretty at the time, so it was fair play to her."

He reasoned with a soft chuckle. This comment also wouldnt make sense to the new female, but it made sense to him. Or at least, it made sense to him now. Teddy perved on anyone and Naniko was obviously a woman who didnt trust males. When he had looked her up and down and made his standard complimentary comment about her, she had flipped. And her poisoned daggers had been close at hand. It would have been anyone call. She smiled softly and brought her yellow eyes up to meet his own blue. She was a nice female, just no where near consideration for a lay. And since that was mostly what Teddy thought about, this was what he considered now. She spoke once more and he nodded.

"And I enjoy it all the better because its my choice to do so."

He commented, leaving it a little cryptical. He wouldnt tell her why but she could guess all the same. The moon jumped out at him from its high point and the young warrior almost snorted. The moon was a thing of pure science, as were the stars. It was a shame the blonde pup couldnt come round to his way of thinking. Or at least, his fathers way of thinking.

word count;; 517

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread