Birthday Bash
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Me too! If you two mind, I can bugger off though ^_^ Unless I'm mistaken, this makes the order Rendall, Me, Noah? With Noah going next, of course.

Delwyn was napping. He liked napping. It meant he could have more energy during the hours he was awake. He liked having energy. It also gave him a bit of a daily challenge: explore until he found a good, sheltered spot to nap in. He liked exploring. Today he napped in a natural overhang created by the particularly gnarled roots of half-fallen tree, with leaves and snow giving it something of a 'roof'.

He heard, not too far away, the tinkle of merry laughter. He put a paw over his nose, and chose to ignore it. Then, closer, he heard a yelp and a thump. One of his blazing, orange eyes opened. Finally, he heard uproarious laughter coming from the female he'd heard first. Now his curiosity was too strong: He had to go take a look. Poking his head out from his hiding hole, he spotted a pair of luperci on an ice patch. He didn't recognize either of them, but that was to be expected. He'd been away.

"Good morning!" Delwyn called, trotting towards them. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but it was hard not to be interested in all the commotion over here!" He grinned a boyish grin: it was always exciting meeting new people. He liked meeting new people.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread