Birthday Bash
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn's tail wagged as his lineage was recognized. So far every wolf he'd come across in the Valley had managed to figure out either his mother or his father on sight alone. It'd made getting acquainted with the other wolves much easier. "Yes, you're absolutely right. My name is Delwyn Zazkex, and it'd be a pleasure to join you." He was happy to hear that he'd be visiting his parents. In particular, he missed his father, whom he hadn't seen since returning to the Valley recently.

The cold air and snow was largely nothing that bothered the white wolf, but the scar running along his chest tended to ache when the wind picked up. The wound was still somewhat fresh, and Delwyn was often concerned that it would make his interactions with others awkward. Of course, after meeting Jefferson, he'd decided the wolves of Phoenix Valley were used to that sort of thing. He tried his best not to inquire about the 'nasty fall' that Rendall mentioned... as curious as he was.

Delwyn looked quizzically at Noah, so far the wolf had been largely silent, so Delwyn was eager to make pleasantries. "As I mentioned, I'm Delwyn," he offered to Noah, "I don't believe we've met yet... but that's true of most of the pack. I just recently returned from... time abroad." He paused, feeling a bit awkward, before adding, "And I'd definitely be happy if you'd come too. I honestly still feel like I'm the one who's intruding."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread