Clash with Leo
[html]

Awws; k <3 Sorry and thanks for playing :3/Big Grin Also: gag me with my own dramatic posts -.-''

Ralla saw the look cross the new wolf's--Strel's--face as he introduced himself. She shook her head and tried to keep that smile strong, one-hundred percent not blaming the other wolf at all. Noss is just Noss that way... Once his mind is set on something, after all, he won't let go... "That's alright," she said, even though her mind screamed No! No it's not...!... But it wasn't as if Strel knew the real magnitude of the situation...did he...?

Regardless, Kemo and Noss had been a hair's bredth from just attacking each other. She didn't know whether to back away from what might soon be flying fur and claws or stand between them. As it was, she was acting as Kemo's handler as Strel acted as Noss's. In that, she was already thankful to the redheaded wolf; for supposedly looking out for her brother while he might've well enough been a major trouble and for keeping his temper under wraps where she could not. "Noss, I'm tired of answering this; you know why. Nothing more I can say can justify what you want to hear..." She turned to Kemo to make sure he was still alright before returning to the hulking from that was her elder brother. "And I... I..." Oh no... Oh no, no, no, I can not break down now...! Despite that, terrible thoughts were surfacing along with restrained emotion, causing the trembling to return tenfold. She had tried her best not to think too often about her brother or father, but now, with Noss right in front of her and danger an ever-present tension, it was impossible not to. How had she left them? How had she tried to forget? Because I'm a coward.... No matter how much she squinted and bit her tongue, scrambling to recover her mask of calm attitude, she felt the tears well up at the corners of her eyes; frustration, sadness...but most of all it was that feeling of being cornered. 'Why' he asks. 'How' he asks. What am I supposed to answer with!? It was like an impending boulder hanging above her head, pressing further and further down, threatening to fall at any moment and crush her into the ground. What was she supposed to do? A coward she may be, but there was nowhere else to run or hide now.

And above all, Noss would see his opening if she gave in to her tears. She knew he meant no malice, but he was a warrior, and it was a warrior's duty to attack any and all weaknesses displayed by a target. He would relentlessly attack her moment of weakness until she gave into him; and she would. It had only been in the dead of night with a small moment of courage that Ralla had been able to run away. But with Noss here--the voice of command and power--no small moment could face his will. Possibilities and worst-case-scenarios exploded to life in her imagination, creating a commotion and ruckus of terrible things that might or might not happen, overloading her reason and usual clarity.

With a face that held a vestige of a smile and eyes filled with fear--both logical and illogical--tears broke their dam and overflowed her snowy cheeks.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread