Clash with Leo
[html]

OOC:Nice RPing with you Gen Smile And Ralla, you keep this downing post talk up and I'm going to HAVE to gag you Tongue and not in a dirty way, dirty minded peoples...I should talk right? XD

Kemo paid no attention to the stranger that was nevertheless introduced as Strel. He had a weird feeling about the male and his connection to Noss, based on the way he was acting and Ralla's surprise at her brother's actions. He assumed Noss was the type to rip someone to shreds because someone told him that wolf made fun of his mother, without finding out if the wolf was lying or not. So what kind of power did this wolf have over Noss to make him change his very instincts and actions?

That wasn't a priority in Kemo's mind at the moment, focusing his entire attention on the source of Ralla's fear and discomfort. It seemed that Noss was only focused on making sure his rank was assured, along with his ego, but Kemo wouldn't have cared if the King if the world himself showed up on his territory, he wouldn't have this disrespect given to Ralla or himself. Noss's rank didn't mean anything here. If anything they were equals since he was the son of the Blood Moon Pack's alpha, so the respect issues would have been meaningless anyways.

He released a low growl in anger as he heard Ralla's words begin to falter, could hear her heart beating like crazy with a combination of adrenaline and he could guess fear. What was Noss's motive? Did he plan on making her so afraid that she had no choice but to return with him? Did he not see the effect he was having on her? Then Kemo heard the tiny distinctive drip of something wet hitting the ground, turning to face Ralla and try to figure out what that was. He sniffed gently around her before his nose picked up the scent of something salty and full of fear.

She was crying...Tears were falling down from her eyes as he sat there. That was it...that was the final straw that marked it. He couldn't just sit back and try to avoid a fight, if only for Ralla's sake, when the wolf who he was trying to keep from pouncing on was causing her to be so afraid, to cry. He snarled at Noss, licked Ralla's tears, then stared at the wolf with anger burning in his eyes. "Do you not see what you're doing to her? Do you not see what's happening to her? You call yourself her brother, but yet all I've seen so far is you're treating her like one of your second class citizens. Like you're her alpha and she's your subject, rather than the caring older brother you should be. You should be looking out for what she wants, not what you want." He nuzzled Ralla in an effort to calm her down.

"Ralla, it's ok. Don't cry." He then whispered so quietly that only Ralla could hear him. "You don't have to be afraid. I'm here to support you and I'm with you no matter what happens." He looked at Noss, raising his voice purposely for him to hear. "I'm not going to let him take you away."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread