Clash with Leo
[html]
well he'll leave when they start duking it out, I'm not gone yet bro's xD ALSO SORRY I JUST REALIZED I SKIPPED YOUR TURN FML

Strel narrowed his eyes as the woman started to explain to Noss her reasons, which he knew and she would not share out loud. He was curious, wondering what had taken her from her tribe and then to send her brother after her to bring her home as though she were a delinquent child caught vandalizing. She was still afraid of her brother, that much was certain, but if the redhead's own family and blood were this big and they came after him in a huff, demanding why he had left home, he would not have been afraid of them. He was never afraid of his siblings or his parents, or even really the leadership of his home pack. He had defied them time and time again, but of course, he had left to keep his own skin intact as well as find the freedom. They would have surely killed him if they knew how strange he really was, deep down inside and on the shallow surface.

Ralla started crying, tears fell down her face and Strel took a step closer to Noss, keeping a hand gently on his arm. He squeezed it as the man in his quadrupedal form started speaking to the woman, trying to calm her. He seemed angry, but so did Noss beneath his finger tips. "Calm..," he muttered, knowing he was a big hypocrite of his own advice; he rarely took it himself but here he was, preaching. But here, there could be a fight if the tension snapped. And it would hurt just as badly as if steel cable broke under pressure. "Calm..," he added again, trying to be soothing, his voice low so that only Noss could hear him. Yet Kemo's words made the redhead frown, and then glare. And then he did not obey his own advice. "How do you know?" exclaimed the tailor, pose not at all threatening since he was not about to start a fight. "Do you know what he wants? Do you know fully well what she wants? This isn't for you to decide or be a part of. It isn't for me to be, either! Just let them face each other alone rather than sticking your nose where you know nothing!" He heard where the man was from, but that was detrimental. Strel didn't know as much, but he was just trying to get the two siblings away from this other guy, who was influencing Noss in the wrong way.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread