Wintery riding
[html]

WC: 409 OOC: Oh nice a game!!!

Niro was in no way giving up on his children, he gave up on their mother, who no doubt made it certain they couldn’t see him, even though she did say he could see them. He was going to wait in any case, he loved them enough that he would give them a chance to come. Naryu hinted at wanting to understand his situation, without trying to be rude.

Well… It’s not so complicated I guess, I met her at the shattered coast and we shared some vodka together, I didn’t know the effects of being drunk, though I cannot let myself make that as any kind of excuse, but it seemed one thing led to another, even though I don’t remember any of it…

He was quite embarrassed of the story, as it wasn’t something that was normally done, and to tell someone as young as her, kind of made it a bit more awkward, but he felt he didn’t put anything out there, though enough to let her know that they had sex, and that they had made the children.

I found out a month after they were born… it came as a big shock as you could say, and I suppose she thought she did not need me because she threatened that she would move out of Dahlia somewhere else where… where I wouldn’t know where they were, if I moved here…

He said, knowing he had all the intentions of moving here, but not becoming her mate, still struck him, he wanted to still do it, but her threat made it impossible for him to do such a thing.

Yeah, I merely mentioned it, just to let you know of the only thing I know about this place

He said in truth, it seemed to not approve of wanting to talk about it, perhaps because it was before her time, in any case the subject was changed to something much more pleasing, and he smiled… a game huh? Well he was up for something challenging in any case. He thought that they could start out small first like…

Well the leader’s name of Cour des Miracles is Vigilante

Yes that was a good start, he thought, he’d at least learn the name of Dahlia’s leader, though he was sure that Lolita had mentioned it before, but he was sure that Naryu could use the information about his own leader, at least in name, as well.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread