Wintery riding
[html]

+3 OOC: Big Grin

It felt good to speak to someone other than Vigilante about what had happened, though he had told his mate, it was more to let her know that he was the worse wolf than her. now he was able t get it out there. Even if Naryu was a total stranger, it seemed he chose well as she gave him comforting enough words.

Yes I would like that. Every day that passes by without them just makes it harder to leave here when I have duties to my own pack.

He said. It hurt and he knew it but there wasn’t much he could do about it. He knew they were being taken care of at least, she was so protective over them, and he saw her keep them in line, so what could he do? Take them from their mother? They would never forgive him. As she spoke of her leaders name he kept that in his mind, making sure that he would remember it for future references.

We too have various lands, with the cliffs and forests, beaches and a valley. Though I know of only one town. But we have the stables which house our horses, and the Chien Hotel that houses a few of our members as well.

He said, thinking of what else he could possibly learn of her pack. It wasn’t easy, he was a hunter, and not much of a politician.

We’ve got numerous horses, and I’m training a few birds as well, and we also have sheep, though I don’t know why we hold onto those things.

He said, that was good, he didn’t know if they had any horses, and he was interested in knowing if there were anyone else that was a bird enthusiast such as himself. This was pretty fun, he smiled. Thinking to himself what might come up next or what he might ask next when it came to his turn again.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread