Wintery riding
[html]

+3.

It seemed Naryu was wise beyond her years as she let Niro know that two years was much better than having been broken up not a year into its life. Niro could not see the court breaking up any time soon. Vigilante seemed to be doing well as the leader as it was now. He listened as she spoke about Dahlia, of it being full of orphans, that was a good reason for a pack, one that would allow for family connections to those who didn’t have it.

I see, well I would have fit in either way here or there. My sister happened to pick there because she had some kind of crush on the previous leader.

He said, a chuckle in his voice, it was quite true. Orin had been so fascinated with Jaq’s journal that she did all she could in her power to get from Floida all the way here to Nova Scotia. He listened as she spoke about her packs name, and how it had been founded. He smiled, knowing every word of what had happened to Jaq and his own crew to make what was Cour des miracles.

I am not sure but Cour des Miracles stands for the Court of Miracles. The founders had to fight tooth and nail just to get here, they had originated from Florida, but as luck would have it there’s nothing but savage beasts down there.

He said with disgust in his words, he had known what it was like to live in the same conditions as some of his own pack had lived in as he had been from the same area, the same chaotic area, that relied on death and violence.

Once they found this place, I guess a few miracles happened… my sister had blown a bit out of propotion telling me, and she would not let me read the Journal she found that spoke of all of it, but yes that’s how our pack became the court.

He said. Proud of his own pack, and glad he was still in it, even though he did not have his daughters with him. It would have been better if he did but he knew he could not always have his way and he was being punished for the mistake he had made with Lolita by having his pups taken from him. He seemed lost in thought and the horse next to him snorted in impatience.
Well it seems my daughters will not come today, I must go make camp before I head home tomorrow. It was very nice meeting you Naryu. I hope we meet agan.

He sighed heavily, knowing if the pups had not come by now… they would not come at all.

<style type="text/css"> .niro b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4947f; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .niro p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #737681} .niro {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d0d0d0; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lucia
[/html]

Messages In This Thread