Did you know the skies sparkle at night?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! Sorry about the delayed response, they'll be better after Christmas time, I promise, things are just hectic right now >_<

Delwyn stood up hastily, afraid that he'd alarmed the poor girl. Scratching the back of his head with embarrassment (a luxury he lacked in his other forms), he hastily apologized. "Jeeze! I'm so sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going!" He felt awkward around this female, something about her put him ill-at-ease. He didn't feel threatened, or untrusting though... this was an entirely novel feeling. He just felt... awkward. Without meaning to, his ears flattened downwards. If this were a poker game, his tell would be crippling.

Her question took him off guard. Most people guessed that Xeris was his mother: the resemblance was apparent. Far fewer could guess who his father was. This female was among the exception.

"Why... why yes. Pendzez is my father, although I haven't seen him in nearly nine months. I've... err... I've been away." He tried to think of a diplomatic means of explaining where he'd been without REALLY explaining anything, "I just recently returned to the Valley after spending some time... finding myself, I guess you could say" he finished lamely.

A cloud moved directly overhead for a moment, casting the whole area in greater darkness. His heart thumped loudly, as he was still absolutely traumatized with embarrassment. "What are you doing out here anyway?" Asked he. He didn't mean for it to sound like an accusation... but it did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread