Did you know the skies sparkle at night?
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

She watched him get up with near lightening speed and he apologized with great enthusiasm. She felt her usual shy behavior leave for a moment as she let out a giggle amused with his behavior. Her bi-blue eyes looked into his eyes before she spoke, "You're fine, don't worry..." Despite her acceptance of his apology, she wondered how someone could miss a whole person under their feet..however, some were too busy staring into space, as she was. How did she miss him coming? She tilted her head, ears alert to hear what he had to say about being a relative to Pendzez. She hadn't known the male had a son, she had thought maybe the male was a brother, or something of that nature, but son. She gave a warm smile, "Wow, I didn't know he had offspring..I didn't even know he had a mate.." She put her ears back in a slightly shy manner, and embarrassment, "..I don't know many of the members personally...I do know them all by scent. Actually...I only recently got to know them by face..your father I have met once..well twice, recently at the pack fire..." She said, then felt like she was speaking too much, and the urge to ask him why he was gone struggled to get out from her but she held back seeing that he really wasn't wanting to share that information.

She remained sitting upon the snow, not feeling bothered in any way by the cold as it didn't seem too far past her thick undercoat. Silence seemed to befall her as she wrapped her arms around her shins. Her ears perked when he spoke in a slight accusing voice. This made her eyes narrow some as they looked to his, "...I could ask you the same question.." She said giving him a slight dirty look almost in shock of having him scold her like she wasn't allowed to be out at night watching the stars. "..am I not allowed to star gaze?" She laughed a little trying to ease the tension. She didn't like confrontation, it was something she attempted to avoid with all her power.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread