The past and the present dont seem so far apart.
[html]

sswm: 670 ooogabooga!

She was appeased her alpha had seemed to relax himself a little more in her company, and lowered her occupied hand to rest on her thigh, taking the last drape from her cigarette and winding it into the earth with her foot. She suspected her leader to be curious about her story, who wouldn’t be if a wrecked woman turned up on their doorstep out of the blue? Besides, Shay wasn’t the sort of girl to mope around in the shadows and keep herself to herself all of the time – especially in the presence of her leader, and the woman decided she would put her bit in, when the time was right.

With his question of future plans, she didn’t know what else to do but shrug and simply state ”Im unsure on that one, I want to learn new things here, make a home, and offer my services to the canines of Dahlia” a hinting edge of eagerness in the smooth tone. She turned her head back up to him with a growing glint of ambition burning in the depths of her golden orbs. ”I can sing, dance and perform some acrobatics but I want to learn more… I may be a small female but im fast and would love to learn to fight and hunt efficiently – I want to make something special of myself Conor” and she meant it, every word – genuinely from her heart, which was bizarre for a being like her to do. She decided that now was the time to try and put into words simply how her life had ended up such a wreck. ”Im a lone child, you see… my mother...She, she had problems. As soon as my father fled from her on discovery that she was carrying us, she hated us because we kept her from him, and she started abusing her body.” her hand shook slightly and she turned her head down and away, eyes pinned to the floor as she continued ” When we were born, my brothers and sisters – they were already dead because of the abuse, I was all alone. She hated me, she wouldn’t let me in the house most days, and it was my fault, for my father running away, my brothers and sisters never waking up, and my mother’s alcoholic and drug addiction, so I would leave...For days, weeks – however long it would take to get it off my mind, and I would party, every night to make it better. One day I came home, she wouldn’t answer the door, so I had to climb through the back window, but then I saw her, she wasn’t with me no more. No matter how loud I shouted her to wake up she wouldn’t” she began to struggle at that point, her determined mind trawled as much as it could to hold up the flood of emotion that filled her face, letting a single crystal clear drop depart her endless tawny eyes and shatter across the floor.

”She left me a note, it told me what to do, where my father was, and how I could get there... I was so mad, angry and confused; I didn’t know what to do anymore. So I found him, but I made sure he knew I was coming for him. I tortured him to make him pay for all the pain he caused upon my family, I made him suffer like I had, and did to him what my mother and siblings endured because of his selfish, petty actions.” At that moment she swung her leather satchel over her shoulder in view of her leader, the contents inside producing a gentle clunking sound as it settled against her hip – her eyes glistening slightly from restraining her emotion. ”This is my father-” She illustrated tapping her claws against the top of the skull – tied firmly around the leather flap, it was aged slightly with a few cracks and bumps here and there, but that was only where she had caused impact.

<style type="text/css">
.Shayna_winter b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde4e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Shayna_winter .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.Shayna_winter p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Shayna_winter {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#adc2c4; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Shayna_winter_top.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #445866; border-bottom-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-topright:20px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:20px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 65px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#49505F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread