Canidae
[html]
ooc;; last post for me, you can reply once more or just leave it, I dont mind! And yes, another soon would be lovely! <333

Blue eyes flashed softly as the man followed him with a simple 'yes please, sir' coming from his mouth. It felt good to be obeyed from a man who had, until a few moments ago, been a total stranger. However, Naniko had shared her blood with him and that made the man family, even if right now he felt a little like a long lost cousin or a barmy uncle one only saw on christmases and weddings. Still, they were family and Teddy therefore would protect the man that had called him from his den by music. An odd one most definitely, but wasnt that the way it went with family? A grunt was given in his direction as they entered the dens and were plunged into gloomy darkness. The torches didnt start until further in, since the entrance was still bathed in natural light. It was just a lot darker in here in the winter.

Ears flickered back as the man came up beside him and asked him how he could call him. Did he mean his name or did he simply mean to get his attention. Pausing beside a large gap in the wall that was only a few hundred yards from his own home Teddy signalled that the grey man could stay there if he pleased. He knew Demi was close- could smell the mad girl from a hundred feet away. Perhaps he could go and visit her now that he had done his duty to his pack. He turned back to the grey man with a scowl on his face- no more friendly than before, it seemed.

”A howl will suffice. I will know it is you if you blow on that trumpet of yours as well... pick whichever.”

Came his blunt answer. Satisfied that he had showed the man around the cave system, even though he hadnt, Teddy turned back and rolled his shoulders. Perhaps he could entice Demi in some afternoon fun with him. The little firecracker would probably bash him on the head and tell him to piss off, but it was worth a shot. Snorting to himself at the mental images of Demi leaping at him from behind her door for the fun of it, Teddy turned to walk away from the man. He paused, looked back and gazed at the man who was now family, but still complete stranger.

”I'll see you around Liev. I hope you survive...”

He chuckled before disappearing into the darkness. It was fun to wind people up, but Teddy also knew that Demi was lethal, as was Naniko when she wanted to be. A smiel etched his lips as he thought of two of many women in his life before he neared one of their doors and his excitement brewed once more.

-exit teddy-

word count;; 466

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread