My gift is my song
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#meleebymarit{width:420px; margin:auto; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#a2a9bb;}
#meleebymarit b{font-family:georgia; color:#ffffff;}
#meleebymarit .layla{font-family:georgia;color:#071129;}
#meleebymarit p{margin:0px; color:#000000; text-align:justify;}
#meleebymarit .ooc{font-variant:italic; text-align:right; color:#071129;}
</style>

Once again Layla is an NPC here. SSWM: 523

Melee and Layla seemed to be growing a bit closer since the game. She had seen the black and white female around the pack lands. She was happier to meet some of the other members of her pack and one that she heard was a good friend of her father’s. Gideon was such a wonderful male and was sure that he had so many friends in the pack. She couldn’t wait to meet all of them. She was soon going to get her chance. She was playing around outside in the snow. This was her very first winter and she loved playing around, as did any other pup. She would make holes in the snow and pad around as she sniffed around to make her way around the yard. Her face was filled with so much joy as she bounced around. The brown girl dipped her head down in the snow. She began to head back for home. She was beginning to feel the chill of the cold on her legs. She wanted to head back for home and warm up a bit before going out to play again. The pup smiled happily as she then caught sight of the mistress passing by. While the pup was playing, she had heard Conor calling the pack together for a meeting. She was on her way there and was wondering if Gideon would be coming. Melee smiled and took to the woman’s side. She would go with instead. She wanted to meet some more of the pack and figured this would be the best way. Besides that, she was also curious as to what the meeting was about. The pup bounded ahead as the she wolf followed behind, keeping her in her sights.

Melee seemed to act as if she was leading the way but she had no idea where she was going. She looked back to Layla confused as to where she was going and wanted her to lead the way. The mistress let out a light chuckle before taking to her side and lead the way to Conor and the others who arrived. Layla knew and recognized all the members who had already arrived to the meeting, as did Melee. She dashed over to Saul, happy to see that her family was here as well. ”Hiya Uncle Saul! You here for the meeting too?” Because Layla was used to being alone from her depression phase, she stayed more away from the group and waited to see who else would show up to the meeting. The pup also bounded over to Nayru. She missed seeing her around and wanted to get to know her a bit more. She smiled before she accidently tripped and rolled right into him. ”Opps. I’m so sorry Nayru. I didn’t mean to bump into you like that.” She got back up and moved back a bit so that she could look up to her. She couldn’t wait until she would be able to hear about this meeting. The black and white she wolf moved over to their alpha and smiled. ”Hello Conor. It’s good to see you again.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread