They're All Lies
[html]

OOC here: Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes; 522 words

Izaak had wandered away from Inferni again. He headed in a direction that he had never traveled before. And why? Because of the snow that covered the ground. He found himself making leaping steps so that he would sink in more with each step that was taken. The cold that seeped in between his toes had him grinning and giggling. Even though he was among the adult ranks he still acted much like a child. But what was there for him to do when he lacked a skill set? It was amazing that he had even survived this long. But that was only because he always had someone around to care for him and watch over him. Always someone to bring him food since he couldn't hunt. But now he was living on his own. Well, not entirely since he was still near the mansion where the rest of his family lived. Even so he had been banished from the big house and forced to live in the guard house all by himself. There had even been occasions when his Unky Cotl would lock the gate so that he couldn't get to the mansion and invade it.

As he enjoyed himself he began to sing. "Es schneit! Es schneit! Kommt alle aus dem Haus! Die Welt, die Welt Sieht wie gepudert aus." It was a song that one of his mother's many visitors had taught him. He rather liked that guy since he didn't mind getting down and playing with Izaak and his siblings. Since he visited often it was from him that Izaak had learned to speak both German and English. Of course one day he had just stopped showing up. Izaak had never questioned the reason behind that though. He knew better than to ask his mother.

The coyote boy glanced over at the reindeer that pranced along at his side. He bent down some snow in his hands and tossed it on the already white creature and laughed. "Es schneit! Es schneit! Das müßt ihr einfach sehn! Kommt mit! Kommt mit! Wir wollen rodeln gehn." He sang the words as loud as he could as he ran forward, laughing at Blitzen leaping through the snow in order to keep up. But then again Izaak was easily amused and it didn't take much to entertain him. But that was just a part of who he was.

Before he knew it he found his way through a forest and to an opening in the mountain. He remembered something like this in Inferni. Was there some way that he had found his way back there even though he remembered walking past the skull lined borders of the clan? Still he couldn't help calling out into the cave as he sang still. "Aus grau wird weiß, aus laut wird leis' die Welt wird zugedeckt und von der Frühlingssonne wird sie wieder aufgeweckt." He called out the words into the cave as he stepped inside and glanced around. Blitzen didn't seem as ease as Izaak did for he stuck close to the coyote boy and remained alert while Izaak had his bit of fun.

<style type="text/css">
.izaakb b {font-weight:normal; color:#a53d18; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.izaakbooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#a53d18;}
.izaakb p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.izaakb {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... k/a92f.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a53d18; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#c30a0f; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread