They're All Lies
[html]
ooc;; <33 I feel really sorry for Izaak now!

There was a soft mutter from the little coyote but Teddy's jaws were almost half the way towards his ear before the warrior heard it. It sounded English, so perhaps when forced he could speak in another language. Still, there was nothing he could do about it now as he jaws closed around the coyote's left ear. There was a squeel of pain and Teddy distinctly heard the word 'hurt' before he dragged the coyote from the dens and into the light. He was small, even for a coyote. He didnt appear to know a lot about cleanliness or hygiene and he looked unkempt and dirt. Maybe there was something wrong with his head.

Giving his new rag doll a shake Teddy growled softly. However, there seemed to fight in the young man and Teddy released the weak lump as he hung in his jaws. Its ear was ripped, the base coming away from his head but not properly off. Teddy was tempted to snap off his whole ear but decided against it. Teeth were dripping with the coyote's blood as he rounded on him again. Now they were outside he would give the intruder one more chance to leave on his own before he ripped his ear off and dragged him all about Anathema.

”Now, I'm going to assume you understand me, as you spoke my language. If you do not leave my lands right now, I will tear your ear from your head and drag you about the mountains until you cannot speak. Am I making myself clear?”

His voice was low as he padded forward, hackles raised straight in the air. Blue eyes blazed with the fury that he never truely let go of. This little punk was really beginning to annoy him and he really ought to leave.

word count;; 302

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread