Settling in
[html]
Great! At this point, Nian hasn't begun building yet, so Claudius can help him.

After freeing the unruly branches, Nian turned around and was surprised to find someone standing in front of him. Blinking at first with surprise, he soon smiled and motioned to the branches he was dragging. "I'm gathering branches to build a wall out of. I figured my den could use more of a house-type structure, so I decided to make it myself. Although..." He cast a mockingly weary glance towards the branches. "It's proving to be more difficult than I expected.."

Looking back at Claudius, he tried to see if he could place the wolf in his memory. He had a very distinctive coat pattern, especially with the artificial design on his shoulder, so Nian was certain that if he had seen the wolf before he would have remembered him. However, nothing jogged his memory. The wolf did not smell like a new AniWayan, however, but he thought he would ask anyway, just to be sure. "Are you new? I've never seen you before. But then, I guess I still haven't met many AniWayans. I'm new myself--name's Nian."

Pretty table made by Gwendolyn! Edited slightly by me.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread