Settling in
[html]

Mind if I PP a bit, so that they get at least half the wall done this way? That way, if you want something to happen when Claudius ties them together, there's still time, but the actual building process gets sped up.

Nian set up an armful of branches, laying about five of them in a row against the stone ledge. He considering tossing the ball of rope to Claudius, but decided that he was more likely to hit him in the face than successfully complete the toss, and so he stretched up his arm and handed it to him. "Here, see what you can do."

He held onto the branches while Claudius tied them together, and when he had finished, he moved back to the pile of branches and gathered another few long, thick ones to start the process over again. As Claudius worked on these, he tried to make conversation. "You look like you're about my age, so I assume that you were born here, right? Do you have family still living in AniWaya?"

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread