Settling in
[html]

Go ahead and PP that Nian is working on the bottom of the wall during your next post if you want.

Nian shrugged as best as he could while holding the branches in place. "No family here," he said, though perhaps that was obvious. "I have a brother living somewhere southwest of here, in the northern United States. The rest of my family is scattered all over the place between here and Arizona." It had not been very long at all since Nian had joined AniWaya, and the memories of his family were still very strong. He did not really want to dwell too much on them yet, or on how his brothers had died or settled down one by one, leaving him to travel north alone... Instead, he kept his answer as simple as possible. He sympathized with Claudius, having had the choice to remain with family but choosing, instead, to move on... Or, in the other wolf's case, to stay behind.

Casting an approving eye over what Claudius had done so far, he then turned his attention to the branches by his feet. He realized that they would have to tie them together as well if the structure was going to stay together. "Okay, I think this is good so far. This can be one side of the door frame. Now I should probably tie the other ends together so that they don't fall apart from that side. Could you hand me the rope?"

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread