Settling in
[html]

Sorry it's so short.

After he finished tying together the bottom branches he handed the twine back to Claudius, then spread out his arm, showing how wide the gap in the wall was going to be. "Well, this is going to be where I have my door, so we won't build anything here." Later, he would find a piece of cloth or hide to cover it, to give him some shelter from the wind while still maintaining easy access to the one-room home. Turning, he dragged the rest of the large branches over to the other side of the half-finished wall and began to place them up against the ledge again. "Now, we'll finish making the other half of the wall, and then we can patch up the gaps with the rest of the materials."

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread