Settling in
[html]

Sorry this is so late! My computer crashed while I was writing it, and I couldn't get it working again until now.

"Uh... Why don't we stack them up first?" he said, looking down the line of the soon-to-be wall. "That worked fine last time, so it should work fine again." He finished placing a solid chunk of the wall and made sure it was steady, then started to head back for more. Before he left he called up to him, "Okay, could you tie those together? I can start on the next section now, so that the work will go faster." Grabbing another clump of branches, he continued to put them up against the wall, making sure as he put each branch in place that it would stand sturdily on its own so that if needed, he could go back for more wood if he finished putting them in place before Claudius tied them together.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread