Starting out
Hi there! Big Grin I just got your PM, and I'm going to respond to you here! <3 I don't want to overload you by communicating in too many different places. X3 It's great to have you here, though, and I do hope you enjoy it.
  • Profile: I browsed over your profile information and I think it's pretty great. :3 The appearance section is quite nice, and I really like the image you used there. I like his personality a whole lot, too.

The only thing I might expand upon would be the relationship between Key and Jay -- you state in your profile that Key is rather standoffish and socially inept. Maybe that could be as a result of distance between him and Jay? Rather, Jay took care of him and taught him a bunch of important skills for survival, but maybe Jay himself was a bit off his rocker and didn't quite teach Key all the social skills he needed. Something like that! I don't really have any suggestions for you -- Key looks like an interesting character. :3
  • Spelling/Grammar: Your spelling and grammar isn't bad at all! There are a few mistakes here and there, but honestly, it's quite well-written for the most part, and there aren't any severe mistakes. But more important than the technicalities of your writing, your character seems to be very well thought out.

If you want to improve on spelling and grammar, you can always ask a Mentor to take you on or even post writing samples in this forum so others can gently critique them. But this doesn't have to happen immediately, of course. I'm of the opinion that it is way more important for you to get settled + acclimated to the game first. ^^; Later we can work on the technical stuff. Tammi also seemed to have helped you quite a bit here. ^^
  • Pack: For packs and territories, the Active Pack Summary might help you out. It's a detailed explanation of all the different packs and their cultures, territories, etc. All of the packs are different, honestly, and if you really don't know which you want to join, you can always become a Loner for now and join a pack later. Smile
  • Unknown Locations: For the locations you're uncertain of, I would say maybe Jay died in southern Quebec or New Brunswick somewhere? I'm not sure where he originated from, but both of those places are relatively close to 'Souls, and they wouldn't require many months of long journeying. Smile
Hope that helps!

Messages In This Thread