Starting out
[html]Thanks for the help ^^

I've gone over and edited both his personality and his appearance.

For locations i'm gonna go with southern Quebec and see how that fits in :3

Oh, and i went alittle bit more into Jay, constructing his appearance, personality and alittle bit about the time him a Key spent together.

It also brought out some potential personality and skill aspects for Key Big Grin

I think i'm nearly ready to start?

- - - - - -

Name: Hayashi Jay

DOB: 22/03/2007

Died: 20/04/2010

Age at Death: 3 Years 1 Month - 29 years

Type: Gray Wolf (Luperci)

Character alignment: Chaotic

Skills: Surviving, Hunting, Jewlery making, fluent in Japanese and English

Note: Tendency to swear in Japanese when irritated
(Much to his dismay, Key picked up on this habit)

At the age of 15 months, Jay rescued Alaki from an attack on their pack. After rescueing Key he dedicated the remainder of his life to raise and teach Key all he could.

Jay and Key were opposites in many many ways, where Jay was quiet, reserved, observant and patient, Key was loud, bouysterous, blunt, unobservant and irritably impatient. But the two got along in harmony, their different traits equaling eachother out.

Some of the main skills Jay focused on teaching Key were cunning and quick thinking; to always use your mind, to find an enemies weak spot and strike without hesitation. Alothough sadly, much to Jay's dismay, teaching a young energetic pup how to spy and stalk with great stealth resulted in constant pranks.

Yet, despite all his survival teachings to Key, Jay was not a socially adept wolf. He prefered quite observation rather than partcipating in a convosation and due to his own dislike of socializing out of the minimal required amount he left Key without many important socialization skills.

Two months before he died, Jay knew he was dying and so he began to teach Jay more advanced survival skills further neglecting basic socialization skills. He wanted Key to survive no matter what, but by doing so Key lost the majority of his childhood; he had less time to play the helpless pup and was forced to mature and look after himself at an young age.

The relationship between the two changed constantly, at times it was mentor and apprentice, yet when they had stopped practising the two would take up the roles as father and son. And contrary to Jay normal 'cold and quiet' attitude he adored Key, indulging in his pranks.

- - - - - -

Key's Stuff:

Due to his lack of childhood, Key can often be petty, childish and easily pleased?

Key's skills: Thorough, Cunning, Quick Thinking, Stealth, Stalking, Strategist (Would make a good assassin)

Swears in Japanese when irritated (But often does not have a clue what he's saying)

- - - - - -
[/html]

Messages In This Thread