Starting out
That looks great. Smile The only suggestion I'd have is if you're going to make your character have Japanese, ties, explain why. It might be that his ancestors were wolves in the zoo and their pen was next to a Japanese-speaking predator. I don't think there's a big Japanese population in Quebec (Wikipedia says that 0.05% of the population, or 3210 are Japanese. This would probably be lower in the 1980s.)

If you start thinking about this, it might help you shape Alaki and think about how the influence of another -- albeit unknown -- language had on him. Would he know French as well? Or would he have heard it? Maybe he thinks French and Japanese are the same since he doesn't understand either, haha. Tongue Just some ideas!

Also, most gray wolves are some sort of "gray wolf" subspecie. You can check our Species Guide here. Big Grin The Eastern Timer Wolf is the most common in Quebec and most of Central and Eastern Canada. :3

Obviously these ideas are just suggestions since it looks like you've already thought out a lot of things. Everything you have so far looks great to me. This is just one of those extra things to think about since I don't have much else to point out! Wink

Messages In This Thread