(Alpha Needed)A New Wolf, Looking for a New Home..
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

Her ears swiveled upon her head as she heard the sound of another approach, the crunch of the snow usually gave away another's existence and in this case it was Rendall. She gave a light smile to the female's words until she brought the attention onto her. Her fur stood up a little, not in aggression, but it could have been in agitation. She felt a stark hot and cold flash run through her body and her eyes averted some. She wasn't entirely sure what Rendall was trying to say, however, she wasn't really wanting to talk about herself. Adonia was never good about talking about any of her problems, and the female had many. She drew in a sharp breath not sure what to say, as her mind raced with fear and all sorts of emotions, but fear being the biggest of them.

Her eyes looked up to the female, "..I..I think I'm going to go..I need to take care of the horses.." She said just as she heard Geneva's footsteps. Adonia, didn't know really why she got so flustered so quickly, it was hard for her to understand herself, let alone others, though in a way she understood others much better than herself. Her eyes looked to the snow as Geneva spoke to her, her soft voice kind and sweet, but she then felt like she was in a rock and a hard place, "..hello.." She didn't want to suddenly disappear now that Geneva got here, but she wished she could. Her throat felt like there was a lump in it, and no matter how hard she tried to swallow she just couldn't. She knew that her actions could be perceived as rude, and yet, she felt out of control of her own emotions and actions. Her heart was racing and yet she remained shut inside herself, ears back and head down.

It was odd how hot her cheeks felt, as she stood up slowly. She backed away then slowly turned, "It was nice meeting you Ookami..." Then her eyes turned to Rendall, "..it was nice getting acquainted.." As slyly as she could she left the three there, making her way to the horses. In fact, she had already cared for them, but it was one of the safest spots she could be in right now..a place she could just open up and cry, and that was what she felt like doing right now. She hated herself for it, for being this way. Deep down she knew why, and yet she didn't know what to do about it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread