a touch of life
[html]

Wow, I did not realize I had let this sit so long! sorry! ><WC: 415

The girl was happy in the presence of this stranger, despite not knowing a thing about him. She couldn't see any reason not to feel comfortable; after all, he wasn't threatening in the least. In fact, he might have been the opposite. Her sunshine-colored eyes roved around his body even still, over and over again, increasingly delighted with his many trinkets. Sage was hit with the desire find herself some paints and decorate her own things, whatever they might be. That painted skull of his was all too alluring; she ran her fingers over it, gently as possible, enjoying it's dry texture with a serene smile across her face. The strange man spoke again, now replying positively to her question. Of course he had painted it.

"Certainly! You liiiike?" he asked with a charming grin as he brought the joint to his mouth, savoring the taste before exhaling.

"I do, very much," she said, moving back towards the front of him so that they might be eye-to-eye.

As he shook her hand, her eyes followed his hand briefly as she appreciated the warmth that the brief moment of contact brought. After all, touching was one of her favorite things.

"Bangle "Slickmaw" Guffawri," he introduced, his voice a bit rough as he turned to blow another hit out of his lungs. "A pleasure," he added, glancing at the joint and then back to Sage as he handed it over.

Taking the small thing between her fingers, she gratefully inhaled several happy puffs of it, idly making smoke rings as she exhaled. "It is a mutually pleasurable meeting, then." she said with a smile, hoping to convey her appreciation for the company.

"Might I ask ya what beautiful lands I've come across, miss Sage?" he asked her, his tone casual and polite.

The tawny girl's face briefly registered a look of surprise as she realized she had not yet introduced her home. How rude of me, she thought vaguely, blinking quickly and turning her warm, friendly face up towards Bangle.

"Oh! My apologies, sir Bangle. These lovely lands are Inferni's!" she said cheerily, an ironic gesture in front of the skull-ridden backdrop. "I'm surprised you hadn't heard of us..." she said with a bit of regret, her voice trailing off, hoping that he wouldn't apply any negative stigma to her, who seemed to defy them all. Bringing the joint back to her lips, she took the last few quick drags dropped it to the ground, stomping it out quickly with a single foot.

<style>
.sage-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-z29 b {color:#120A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-z29 {background-color:#A86D31; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sageriver.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D2F10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread