The Sky's Lullaby
[html]

Awww, he ish forgiven <3 If I'm not careful, puppies are gonna assassinate me one day o.0

Ralla's smile brightened as she watched the tan pup's antics, covering her mouth as a snicker almost broke through when she saw him realize his predicament with the grasses as well as his blunt forwardness. "Gideon?" Ralla had never heard the name. "Well, your father's very confident in you to let you explore outside the borders still so young." "Do you name it?" the young pup asked. It? Oh, 'he', she thought as the pup corrected himself. "The horse? That's Sugar. He's a very good friend of mine and has gotten me places that I've need to have gone ever since I came to Nova Scotia. Would you like to say hello?" Ralla knew that he had already said 'hello' in his own way, but Sugar could be patient and let the pup climb over him, if the pup so desired. Besides, even if she didn't offer, Ralla had a feeling that the pup might've gone on and tried it anyway.

"What's your name, little one? Mine is Ralla," she said as she gently lifted him by the scruff away from the tinder for safety, as were most pups his age. His fur was soft, and she felt a pang of adoration for the cuteness that seemed to endow any and all young ones. "Hold back for a minute; I don't want to burn you." With a few more strikes of the flint stone that had become a part of her tools, some gentle blowing, and a little more dry tinder, the fire took and began to consume the large logs. It was slow to start, what with all the snow, but the warmth was well worth the wait. They were deep into winter now, and Ralla wondered just how long the winters lasted in Nova Scotia; worrying predominantly for the coming of spring.

"So, is there anything you want to be when you grow up?" Ralla would welcome this newcomer to her fire, of course, and she knew how to keep a pup talking and entertained. Discussing their dreams was always a way to get them excited, and if they didn't know, there were always tales to inspire them.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread