Tracks in the snow
Nian grinned. "Great! You set to leave now? I have an idea where we might start." In the past few days, he had noticed tracks near the stream. With any luck, he'd be able to follow the tracks and find out where the herd was foraging, and if not, there was always smaller game. The snow made it much easier to discover trails than it was when the forest floor was covered with greenery.

At the second questions he nodded. "That's right... I think I'm the only one so far." With a grin, he adds, "I guess that means I should work on learning my skills pretty quickly. And you're a fire tender... Like the Great Fire?" He had seen the Great Fire several times, but he still knew very little about it. Later tonight, maybe, he could go see it. He had been meaning to find out more, and the Great Fire seemed like the place to start. For now, though, he was going hunting.

He motioned towards the direction he had seen the tracks in, indicating they should start going if J'adore was ready. As he started walking, he asked, "So, where's Zelenograd?"

Messages In This Thread