Tracks in the snow
OOC: BTW J'adore sounds a bit French... But with a few different accents thrown in! Sorry for the short post it's midnight in the UK!

J'adore almost jumped at Nian's excitedness. 'God! I've been everywhere' J'adore overstated'I was born in Santander, just at the top of Spain, then I moved to Orleans, the French one, then Maranello, Italy, and Russia of course, Ukraine, Belarus, Bulgaria, Romania, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Germany, the UK, Portugal, oh and Barcelona! I loved it there!' J'adore hadn't realised the scale of his adventures! He was only two for DOG SAKE! (XD) 'I've travelled too much' J'adore stated after a few short breaths. 'Which is why I'm in Nova Scotia, to calm down, I've lived all over the world' J'adore enjoyed it here in NS, he'd met so many people and done so much. He'd now grown tired of talking about himself and gave Nian a chance to speak, How long ago was it you saw these Elk? They may have eaten all they could find by now and moved on... He hoped not, Elk were a particular favourite of his.

Messages In This Thread