Tracks in the snow
OOC- Fine, but J'adore calls track and field! XD

The pair leapt over logs and around trees. The scent of elk grew richer and closer. They past more tracks and bare branches. Nian seemed to have memorized these woods so J'adore kept close to him while he bounded ahead, of course, J'adore's springy legs had no problem keeping up with him, but Nian was smalled and could dart through smaller holes, whie J'adore leapt over them. In the end the two had little problems getting where they were going. After a while of scampering through the forest, they burst out into a large clearing. Nian dove immediately back into the trees. Across the way, a small group of elk were grazing on dry grasses that could be seen under the boughs of pine trees, where the snow did not cover the ground like it did elsewhere, some had taken to noseing through the thick snow for food. Hidden behind the trunk of a tree, they watched the elk. 'Good, which one are we going for?' J'adord searched the elk herd for a decent one. Not too big, so that Nian and J'adore could not take it down. J'adore's height was built more for speed than strength and one not to small, so that it would provide a few meals for the AniWayans. J'adore decided to strike up a small conversation as they readied themselves for a hunt, 'I prefer these way to the ways of other packs, I used to belong to Crimson Dreams, but I couldn't stay. I couldn't stay in one place for too long' J'adore paused and looked to Nian for a responce, but he decided to add one more thing, 'I will stay here though, I really like it here!' Not that he hadn't liked it in Crimson Dream, but this was his pack now and he didn't see himself leaving anytime soon.

Messages In This Thread