Tracks in the snow
[html]

Sounds like a good deal. Smile

Listening to J'adore's story, Nian nodded and gave the other wolf a knowing smile. "I know what you mean about not staying in one place. Although I like it here too... I guess after walking around the continent my feet eventually got sore." He smirks and says, "Well, in a manner of speaking."

As he spoke, his eyes scanned the clearing. He spotted a likely target - a young elk, smaller than the rest but still large enough to provide a decent amount of meat. Turning to keep his eyes on it, he decided to wait until it wandered a little ways off from the others. Although there were only a few elk in the clearing, one of the larger ones looked like it could be a problem if it got in the way of their hunt. As he waited, he kept up the conversation.

"So what's Crimson Dreams like?" All he really knew about the pack was that it had been around for a long time. Other than that, he had no idea. If he advanced further on the scouting path, he knew he would have to be more familiar with the other packs so that he could mediate between them and AniWaya, but for now he had contented himself with learning about his new tribe and worrying about the rest later.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread