Tracks in the snow
OOC- Okay, the elk is edging under the pine, J'adore will grab it, then Nian can pull it down by the side, that should kill it! Sorry for the PP but it's hard to do a hunting scene without it, it's nothing major though XD. J'adore as gone into Secui form BTW.

J'adore nodded. The elk edged closer to find the grass under the boughs of the pine the pair were hidden under, Nian and J'adore were hidden mainly by the trunk, but also by the high snow banks that steeped against the pine. Nian gave J'adore a nod of approval and J'adore shot forward, his powerful hinds sprining toward the elk, who was frozen with fear, it made an attempt to stumble backwards, but the pair were too fast. J'adore bit into it's neck quickly, but it continued to flop about in an attempt to escape, but even if it did it would die anyway, the wound was quite severe. Nian saw his chance and leapt at the elks side, between the two of them the elk stopeed moving in a few seconds. With Nian's help, J'adore was able to get a better kill bite. J'adore shifted back into his Optime form and unsheated his knife. 'Okay what now? I say we chop it and grab half each, I'm sure oure Secui forms will deal with that' J'adore paused 'Do you want a set of prongs, I need at least half for my crafts, but the other half you can have if you like'. J'adore was planning to make a set of statues. By now the elk had scattered away, and it was just Nian, J'adore and the dead elk left in the clearing.

Messages In This Thread