Tracks in the snow
[html]

No problem. I'm not that great at writing out hunting posts anyway, so it's better actually.

Nian looked down at the elk, thinking about the offer, then shrugged. "Sure, I could use the prongs. Whatever I don't use I can just give back to you." The antler would prove useful for needles and other tools that he needed, but he did not need much of it to craft those things. He had intended to make a flute as well... But without a drill to get rid of the inside structure, a large bird bone would probably be better for that. He thought back to his house construction, and remembered that he still needed a door flap as well. "I could use the hide though, if you don't need it. My home isn't exactly weatherproof yet."

He took a minute to shift into Secui form, moving onto all fours and focusing on the shift as his frame became more filled out and sturdier. It was not a form he used often, preferring the endurance of the Lupus form or the dexterity of the Optime form, and so he had to maintain a higher level of concentration to move into it. While he shifted, he figured it would give J'adore time to skin the elk, remove the antlers, and start to halve it. Once J'adore had made headway with his knife, Nian could help to half the elk with the strong jaws of the Secui form.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread