Tracks in the snow
[html]

I apologise for my attempt at muffled speech in the last sentences. XD

Not having any way to carry the prongs for now, Nian secured them in a knot in the fabric J'adore had used to wrap the elk in. As he did this, fumbling with his paws and teeth, he asked questions. "I didn't know fabric would keep wind and rain out. How many things do you have in that bag, anyway? It seems like you always have exactly what we need." Finishing his work, he grabbed hold of the elk and tugged on it experimentally to make sure that he could carry it all right. When he was certain he looked back at J'adore and, through occupied jaws, said, "Mee' ya a' da vhillage cen'er 'en." With that, he started to drag the elk back along he route he thought he remembered as being relatively clear and free of too many obstacles.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread